Disability: Social Security & SSI Work Incentives
WESTERN NEW YORK WORK INCENTIVES & BENEFITS ADVISEMENT PROJECT
The next WNY Work Incentives Coalition meeting will be on Thursday, May 30, 2019 (8:30 a.m. registration; 9:00 a.m. program begins).
Topics: To Be Announced.
When: Thursday, May 30, 2019 ✦8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
(Coffee, tea, Danish provided; lunch on your own
Where: Erie 1 BOCES (Room B-1)
355 Harlem Road
West Seneca NY 14224 (ample parking)
Questions? Contact Michelle at 847-0650 Ext. 218
Thursday, September 19, 2019
Thursday, November 14, 2019
Western NY WIPA Project Back In Business
For more information and benefits advisement services contact [email protected]
- AT A GLANCE ADVOCATE INFORMATION SHEETS
- POLICY AND PRACTICE BRIEFS
- These publications are sponsored in part by the Social Security Administration and is a collaborative publication of Cornell University’s Program on Employment and Disability and Neighborhood Legal Services, Inc.
- RECENT LEGISLATION AFFECTING SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS
- SOCIAL SECURITY & SSI LEGAL INFORMATION LETTERS
- SOCIAL SECURITY FORMS ONLINE
45 Main Street
Batavia, NY 14020
Serving Orleans, Genesee
and Wyoming Counties
237 Main Street, Ste. 400
Buffalo, NY 14203
Serving Erie County
NIAGARA FALLS OFFICE
225 Old Falls Street
Niagara Falls, NY 14302
Serving Niagara County
NLS will not provide legal advice over the internet. The information on this website is not legal advice. Legal advice is dependent upon the specific circumstances of each situation. Also, the law may vary from State to State, so that some information in this website may not be correct for your jurisdiction. Finally, the information contained in this website is not guaranteed to be up to date. Therefore, the information contained in this website cannot replace the advice of competent legal counsel licensed in your state.