Are you having housing problems or problems with your landlord? Are you facing eviction, homelessness or discrimination? Is your apartment in bad condition, or does it lack heat? We will also explain how you can request our help.
WE MAY BE ABLE TO HELP YOU WITH PROBLEMS LIKE:
- You can’t pay the rent and need emergency assistance.
- Your landlord is evicting you.
- You don’t have heat or hot water.
- You have been the victim of discrimination.
- Your apartment has unsafe conditions.
- You need help with public or subsidized housing.
- Your landlord locked you out.
- Your landlord will not let you have a service or emotional support animal.
- You are the victim of domestic violence.
- You are homeless and have no place to stay.
- Your landlord won’t return your security deposit.
45 Main Street
Batavia, NY 14020
Serving Orleans, Genesee and Wyoming Counties
237 Main Street, Ste. 400
Buffalo, NY 14203
Serving Erie County
NIAGARA FALLS OFFICE
225 Old Falls Street 3rd Floor
Niagara Falls, NY 14302
Serving Niagara County
NLS will not provide legal advice over the internet. The information on this website is not legal advice. Legal advice is dependent upon the specific circumstances of each situation. Also, the law may vary from State to State, so that some information in this website may not be correct for your jurisdiction. Finally, the information contained in this website is not guaranteed to be up to date. Therefore, the information contained in this website cannot replace the advice of competent legal counsel licensed in your state.